A legacy of personalized, excellent, quality patient care.
The Delgado Clinic was founded on August 1,1948 by Dr. Jesus C. Delgado, a pioneering Medical Board Examinations Topnotcher from UST, and his wife, Mrs. Carmen Bayot-Delgado, with a vision of enhancing the quality of life through excellent personalized patient care.
In the 1960′s, Dr. Mary Rose Delgado-Abad and her husband, Dr. Rainerio S. Abad, an OB-GYNE specialist and Oncologist, came back from the United States to give Dr. Delgado a helping hand as the clinic continued to grow.
After the demise of both Dr. & Mrs. Jesus C. Delgado in the 1980′s, the reigns of the medical facility were transferred to its current President-Administrator, Ma. Violeta Delgado Cojuangco, who then completed her masteral degree in Hospital Administration with honors at Ateneo de Manila.
The heirs renamed the clinic in his memory, thus the birth of Dr. Jesus C. Delgado Memorial Hospital ( JDMH). It continues to meet the growing health care needs of the community with complete facilities as a general hospital, committed in rendering high quality service.
JDMH is licensed by DOH as a “Level IV General Hospital” and accredited by PHILHEALTH and the Philippine Hospital Association.